Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 5 & 6 & 7- Pure Cardio & Plyometric Cardio Circuit

DAY 5 - Pure Cardio

Friday, March 16, 2012 - All I can say about this workout it that it's crazy hard! After your rest/water break after the warm-up and stretching... you go hardcore into the workout with NO BREAKS!!
Of course since this is my first time doing this workout, I had to take several breaks. (It didn't help that I was still a bit sick) Due to the lack of breaks in this workout it is a "shorter" workout. I was literally dripping sweat on my BF's bedroom rug (sorry.. lol). I will not lie, this workout was pretty hard for me.


DAY 6 - Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - This was the same workout as day 2. Having learned my lesson I think I did way better this time around than the first. I still had to take mini breaks in between the circuits to catch my breath. I went pretty hard and I was dying in the last 10mins of the workout with loud grunting and moaning of wanting it to end! LOL. It's pure torture but a great satisfaction when I was done knowing that the next day was a much needed REST DAY!!To kinda celebrate the first week of completion, the BF and I went to a place called UnBurger... its a place where they make "healthier" burgers. It's not bad there! I'd go again.

REST DAY!!

Sunday, March 18, 2012 - YAY!! The BF and I made it through the first week!! It was pretty great and now we can kind of expect how the rest of the month will be like.
For our rest day, we didn't jus lounge around we went to the Forks to meet up with Rob's family and hung around there for most of the afternoon. Then went to his parents place for dinner. Overall, it was a relaxed day.

It's Monday and that means... another 6 days of Insanity! Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment