Thursday, March 15, 2012

DAY 3 - Cardio Power & Resistance

Yesterday was Day 3 of my Insanity Workout challenge.

Again, I had a decorating class and didn't get home until 9:15pm. My calves were still killing me. I kinda took this one easy because I think I'm getting sick but don't want to over do it. I was still dying and took breaks when I could. Usually when he says there's only 10more seconds left in the exercise I try to push through.

The tricep dips were difficult and also this weird V-pushup exercise. I already suck at normal pushups. So I had to modify a bit and jus did regular pushups since I suck at it. I also did regular pushups for the traveling pushup exercise. My arms are jus not that strong yet to do those kinds... but atleast i'm doing pushup still, Right?

Today is Cardio Recovery... so we'll see how it goes.

FYI - just for fun... I weighed myself this morning... and lost 2lbs already.

No comments:

Post a Comment