Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day 38 (Week 6 )

Last week was "Recovery week" which couldn't of come at a better time as I got sick AGAIN with a cold! I had missed the first day of the recovery workout seeing that my body needed extra rest time and I slept all day! Thanks to my BF who took care of me... and did the workout for both of us.. hahaha

Anyways, the recovery week was great. The workout was still a "workout" but it wasn't as intense as it wasn't about cardio. It was more for stretching and focusing on tightening your core.

Start of Week 6.. This is the beginning of the 2nd month and a whole different set of workouts! The first day was BRUTAL! No lies. Doing the Fit Test AND doing the Max interval circuit was pure craziness. I literally had to pause the video for a few minutes so i could rest a bit longer... I was exhausted but glad i don't have to do that again for another 2 weeks!!! The second day wasn't too bad. My quads were pretty sore... but I went through the workout (still really hard)... and there was some exercises I wasn't able to really do because it was too much impact on my bad knee. So after my Insanity workout, I ran on the treadmill. I gotta say I ran an easy 2miles. I probably could've of gone longer but I didn't want to push it that much as I am still getting over that stupid cold.

These new workouts are crazy! But I know that my indurance is a lot better. I sucked at push ups but I'm getting there..getting more upper body strenth. I just gotta Dig Deeper for the remaining 3 weeks. Almost Done!! can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment