Saturday, May 1, 2010

Almost time....

Wow... I can't believe how fast time flew by this month. I honestly didn't think it would be so hard to say good-bye to people here. I don't know how many tears have fallen and how many laughs that have been shared but I do know how much I love everyone... I'll definately miss my B.F.F , My K-LEM girls, and my Royalz!

The past couple weeks have been the hardest for me. I felt the love from my co-workers of 9years. They are truly like a family to me and I will miss them, especially Dan! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't of lasted so long at Vita. You always made me laugh! You Rock and Thanks again to you and Shannon for the Greatest Gift EVER!!! It's been the one thing that constantly makes me smile! (i'll send pictures soon)

To my K*L*E*M girlz... remember to keep loving every moment... I hate you guys for making me cry so much, but I love you for making me laugh! Trust me, you'll never be replaced.... remember.. i mostly have guy friends out there!! hahaha

I don't know why I'm being so sappy...it's not like I'll never see you guys again. I guess its because its not until someone leaves that you realize how much you've
taken them for granted. I'll admit that I'm guilty of that too!!

But I gotta do what I gotta do, for myself and to prove something to myself. Its all about growing as a person and testing out your own limits.. gotta live life to the fullest.. and life is short. I gotta atleast be able to say that I've tried and did the best of my abilities. If you don't try, you'll never know you're own potential!

I gotta share a poem given to me by Jenalyn. As she has gone through the same as I have... this poem really helps....

There comes a time when you must stand alone.

You must feel confident enough within yourself to follow your own dreams.

You must be willing to make sacrifices.

You must be capable of changing and rearranging your priorities so that your final goal can be achieved.

Sometimes, familiarity and comfort need to be challenged.

There are times when you must take a few extra chances and create your own realities.

Be strong enough to at least try to make your life better.

Be confident enough that you won't settle for a compromise just to get by.

Appreciate yourself by allowing yourself the opportunities to grow, develop, and find your true sense of purpose in this life.

Don't stand in someone else's shadow when it's your sunlight that should lead the way
.




I don't know where this Journey will lead me.... but only one way to find out... and if you keep reading my blogs.. you'll experience the whole ride with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment